Excerpt Taken from Scrambled Hormones: 60-Days of Encouragement for Moms Raising Teenage Daughters
Helpful Tips for Mom
By Marriage & Family Coach Marita Cooper
- Educate yourself spiritually: The Holy Bible has many spiritual principles regarding relationships.
- Educate yourself on the subject: Explore helpful resources regarding mother/daughter struggles during teen years.
- Pray with your whole heart: Ask God for guidance and direction through talking and listening prayers.
- Care for yourself: Connect with at least one positive person that will listen to you without judging.
5 Fellowship with others: Overcome loneliness by socializing with others who will offer support.
- Get moving and spend time with nature: Join God’s creation and exercise to be refresh and regain your focus.
- Be a safe person: Surround yourself with trustworthy safe people, as you also are being a safe person for health relationships.